Seminar Giving Birth in The Netherlands
Informative seminar on from trying to conceive to mother and child care after delivery. All of your questions about giving birth in The Netherlands will be answered by the midwives of Kinderrijk and the GP of SGE International.
You can have questions, such as:
- I'm pregnant, what is the procedure in The Netherlands?
- What kind of checkups will I get during pregnancy?
- Can we come in and talk about getting pregnant?
- What about guidance and pain relief during delivery?
- Who will take care of me and my child after delivery?
- What is covered by my health insurance?
The seminar is free but please register at International@sge.nl.
Go back to overview