There is plenty of choice if you want to go out in the Southeast Netherlands. Whether you want to blow off some steam in the dancing scene, go on a daily trip or visit a festival, exhibition or concert, in the provinces of Noord-Brabant and Limburg all tastes are catered for.
A good place to get information about going out in the Southeast Netherlands is the tourist information office (VVV) located in larger towns. The VVV also provides entrance tickets for:
Large events, exhibitions and (pop)concerts in the Netherlands
Theme parks like De Efteling, Six Flags, Walibi World, Madurodam, Warner Brothers Movie World, Antwerp Zoo and others
Local and regional events and festivals
Bus excursions to the Keukenhof, Amsterdam, Volendam, Maastricht, Brussels, Antwerp and many other destinations.
There are also several general websites where you can find everything you need to know about going out in your city. There is a site for every big city. Below is a selection of the biggest cities in the Southeast Netherlands.
- www.eindhoven365.nl - The cultural agenda in the Eindhoven region
- www.maastrichtnet.nl - The cultural agenda in the Maastricht region
- www.expatica.com - What's on in the Netherlands?
- www.vvveindhoven.nl - The cultural agenda of Eindhoven
- www.maastrichtregion.com - The cultural calendar of the Maastricht-Region
Print this page