Schedule an Appointment

Eligibility: European Union employees who qualify as a highly-skilled migrant or scientific researcher (according to the IND) who work for a company that is participating in the IND's highly-skilled migrant ruling are eligible to register at Holland Expat Center South.  Employees must have an address in one of the participating municipalities.


Required documents for registration (for each individual):

  • Valid identification (passport or identity card)
  • A rental/ tenancy agreement or home purchase agreement (if lodging with someone: a copy of the identity document of the main occupant and a declaration stating his or her permission for the new tenant to live there)
  • Employment agreement
  • Birth certificate
  • Marriage certificate (if applicable)
  • Partners and/or children accompanying the applicant can also register at the Expat Center.    

Please Note: You are only able to register with the municipality if you are staying in the Netherlands for 4 months or longer

To schedule an appointment, please call us at +31 (0)40 238-6777!


Close x

Need assistance?

Please feel free to send us your question or stop by the Expat Center!

We are happy to assist you!