Types of Expats

The following types of residence are handled at Holland Expat Center South:

  • Highly Skilled Migrant and/or family member
  • Scientific Researcher and/or family member(s)
  • Extension of the two above-mentioned
  • Change of residence status to Highly Skilled Migrant, Scientific Researcher or Orientation Year (zoekjaar)
  • Innovative start-up
  • EU Citizens with an employment contract for a minimum of four months





Previous pageNext page

Close x

Need assistance?

Please feel free to send us your question or stop by the Expat Center!

We are happy to assist you!